Corghi EM9250 CompactLine Digital Display Wheel Balancer
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
High performance digital wheel balancer with the latest generation software solutions.
- Premium: features automatic input of wheel diameter and distance, with electrical clamping brake.
- Professional: features automatic input of wheel diameter and distance.
- Basic: features manual input of wheel diameter and distance.
- A double display control panel enables a quick and intuitive selection of the balancing mode and immediate access to the most common operating functions.
- Ergonomic and functional weight tray, featuring many large trays to house various weights and tools
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 1165 lbs and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 10.8" without using additional spacer.
- Innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection (optional function depending on model)
- Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holder clip (optional), the 6 o'clock laser indicator (optional), or manually at 12 o'clock
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied (RPA) and electrical positioning brake (optional).
- LED spotlight to light up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel, and apply weights. The adhesive weights can quickly be positioned using the 6 o'clock laser pointer (optional).
- Auto width device sensor (AWD) for contactless measurement of wheel with sonar (optional). Auto calculation of width (AWC), even if AWD sensor is not present.
- Pedal wheel holder shaft locking brake makes it easier for both wheel clamping and unclamping options, as well as application of weights (optional).
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 110 lbs without fastening the machine to the ground.
- Keeps the rim looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equal weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim
- Warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
- Power supply: 115/230 V - 1 Ph - 50/60 Hz
- Total power absorption: 100 W
- Spin speed: 90/130 rpm
- Max unbalance value calculated: 999g
- Unbalance measurement accuracy: 1 g/0.0353 oz
- Average measurement time: 7 s
- Shaft diameter: 1.57"
- Rim width setting range: 1.5"/20"
- Rim diameter setting range: 1"/35"
- Rim diameter measurement range: 10"/28"
- Max wheel width (with guard): 23.6"
- Max wheel diameter (with guard): 44"
- Max wheel/machine distance: 10.82"
- Max wheel weight (ground fastened): 165 lbs
- Machine weight (w/o accessories): 174 lbs
- Dimensions: 60" x 51" x 66"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.