Corghi Artiglio500 Tire Changer with BPT Arm (AM500)
Corghi Artiglio 500 Tire Changer
Corghi presents Artiglio 500, the new automatic tire changer with second generation leverless technology for vehicle, SUV, and commercial vehicle wheels up to 32".
A natural evolution of the Artiglio 50, this new tire changer maintains its best qualities and also presents many technical innovations: dynamic bead breaking device with a dual bead breaker disc, newly designed head group, more performing wheel support plate clamping, reinforced structure, great attention to ergonomics, and control availability. All of this adds up to faster operating speed without risk to the operator and the rims, even during the most critical phases, great simplicity of use and universality, for equipment whose features can be used 100%
- Automatic with leverless technology
- Dynamic bead breaking device with dual specular bead breaker disc. The radial positioning of the discs is made easier by an automatism that is able to prevent any manual positioning by the operator.
- Controlled penetration precision, rapidity and repeatability guarenteed by the patented bead breaking system and by the perfectly synchronized and symmetrical motions of the two discs
- The multifunctional control console contains all the operating controls. Ideal for dynamic bead breaking and for rim and tire match mounting.
- A wheel lifter is fitted as standard, for effortlessly placing wheels of any type onto the turntable.
- Axial mounting turntable allows quick, secure wheel clamping and bead breaking on both sides with no need to turn the wheel over (wheel gets clamped on the machine just once).
- Wheel rim diameter: 12" - 32"
- Max tire diameter: 47"
- Max tire width: 15"
- Tire types processed: Conventional, low profile, and run flat
- Rotation torque: 811 ft-lbs
- Rotation speed: 7 - 18 rpm
- Max bead breaker range: 670 mm
- Bead breaker stroke: 540 mm
- Bead breaker force: 7600 N
- Max wheel weight: 187 lbs
- Power supply: 230 V - 1 Ph - 0.98 kW - 50/60 Hz
- Operating pressure: 10 bar
- Pneumatic operating pressure: 8 bar
Compliance and Restrictions