Corghi A2030 Electric 26″ Tilt-Back Tire Changer
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Bundle & Save: Buy a helper arm with your tire changer purchase now and save up to 15% on the price of the arm (if purchased separately). Simply add the helper arm option to your cart to purchase the bundle.
Left-Side Helper Assist Arms:
- For more information on the Corghi BPT Pneumatic Bead Pressing Tool Helper Arm, CLICK HERE
- For more information on the Corghi PU1500 Pneumatic Power Unit Helper Arm, CLICK HERE
Right-Side Helper Assist Arms:
- For more information on the Corghi SP2000 Helper Assist Arm, CLICK HERE
- For more information on the Corghi SP2300 Helper Assist Arm, CLICK HERE
- For more information on the Corghi SP2300 PLUS Helper Assist Arm, CLICK HERE
Corghi A2030 Electric Tilt-Back Tire Changer details:
Automatic tire changer with pneumatic tilting column and 26" turntable designed to work on large alloy wheels and low profile tires. This machine version's key features are its user-friendliness, precision, functionality, and versatility. This is the concept behind the A2030: an automatic tire changer with pneumatically operated tilting column and 26" turntable, ideal for demounting car, SUV, van and motorcycle wheels. The machine's technical and ergonomic characteristics ensure unrivaled speed and convenience during mounting and demounting operations.
- The turntable installed as standard uses a patented system allowing the working range to be increased from 10" - 22" to 14" - 26" by a simple operator procedure (2 turntables in 1). The new shape is designed to assure users working on large diameter wheels easier and quicker wheel positioning during bead breaking.
- The bead breaker installed on the machine as standard is equipped with two special new functions: the fixed arm shoe can be lengthened, ideal for large-size and SUV wheels, and the shoe support arm position can be adjusted (patented). This adjustment function means that the bead breaker arm is always at the right working angle to the wheel, making it more effective, easier, quicker, and above all, safer in terms of avoiding tire and rim damage. What's more, the dual-position telescopic rim support (Corghi patent) is extremely useful for breaking the beads of all types of wheel up to a maximum width of 14".
- Sliding supports with interchangeable clamping zones. Taller cast clamps for better rim clamping from both inside and outside.
- Simultaneous pneumatic locking of horizontal and vertical head arms, with automatic head positioning in the ideal working position.
- Warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
- Inside clamping capacity: 13" - 26"
- Outside clamping capacity: 10" - 26"
- Max tire diameter: 43"
- Max tire width: 14"
- DV version rotation torque: 959 ft-lbs (1300 Nm)
- DV version rotation speed: 6 - 15 rpm
- Height above the ground: 27"
- Bead Breaker:
- Type: Adjustable arm with extending shoe
- Max opening: 380mm
- Shoe force: 15500 N
- Support: telescopic
- Power Supply:
- Electrical 1 Ph - 110/230 V - 0.75 kW
- Working Range: 8"/26"
- Column: Pneumatic Tilting
- Head clamping: Pneumatic
- Operating Pressure: 10 bar
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.