Chicago Pneumatic CP8925 Torque Wrench 1″ Drive 150-750 ft-lbs
The US Version (with ft-lbs scale) is on backorder and it's expected to ship out in May 2023. If you purchase the US Version now, we will ship it as soon as it's available. The European Version (with Nm scale) is currently available to ship.
Accuracy: 4% according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 specifications. Long-lasting accuracy up to 25000 cycles.
Durable: Reliability of the mechanism up to 25000 cycles.
Robust: 54 teeth fixed pear head ratchet with quick socket release.
Comfort: Black aluminum handle resistant to common chemicals in workshops.
Compact: Designed to work in restricted areas.
- Scale in ft-lbs and Nm
- Torque adjustment with manual locking in front of the handle
- Fine scale graduation
- Sensitive & sound signals when reaches the torque
- Numbered wrench with ISO 6789 calibration certificate
- Provided in a protective blow molded case
- General mechanics on light and heavy vehicles
- Tire changing operations on light and heavy vehicles
- Industrial maintenance and repair
- Model: CP8925
- CP Part Number (US Version): 894 108 9255
- CP Part Number (European Version): 894 108 9250
- Drive: 1″ Square
- Capacity (US Version): 150 - 750 ft-lbs
- Capacity (European Version): 200 - 1000 Nm
- European Standards: EN ISO 6789-1 : 2017
- Graduation: 5 ft-lbs
- Length: 49.40″
- Net weight: 35.71 lbs
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.