Chicago Pneumatic CP8925 Torque Wrench 1″ Drive 150-750 ft-lbs
Accuracy: 4% according to the EN ISO 6789:2003 specifications. Long-lasting accuracy up to 25000 cycles.
Durable: Reliability of the mechanism up to 25000 cycles.
Robust: 54 teeth fixed pear head ratchet with quick socket release.
Comfort: Black aluminum handle resistant to common chemicals in workshops.
Compact: Designed to work in restricted areas.
- Scale in ft-lbs and Nm
- Torque adjustment with manual locking in front of the handle
- Fine scale graduation
- Sensitive & sound signals when reaches the torque
- Numbered wrench with ISO 6789 calibration certificate
- Provided in a protective blow molded case
- General mechanics on light and heavy vehicles
- Tire changing operations on light and heavy vehicles
- Industrial maintenance and repair
- Model: CP8925
- CP Part Number: 894 108 9255
- Drive: 1″ Square
- Capacity: 150 - 750 ft-lbs
- European Standards: EN ISO 6789-1 : 2017
- Graduation: 5 ft-lbs
- Length: 49.40″
- Net weight: 35.71 lbs
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.