Chicago Pneumatic CP8613CQWT Battery-Powered Cordless Nutrunner Torque Wrench with CPLinQ Mobile App for Commercial Truck Tire Service
All of the CP8613 WT-Models are equipped with the new BLADE86 Reaction Bar that’s specifically designed for commercial truck tire service applications. The BLADE86 Reaction Bar is perfect for commercial lug nuts, head bolts, u-bolts, etc.
There are 3 versions of the CP8613 WT-Models:
- CP8613WT is the Stand-Alone model that does Torque - Perfect for Tire Shops
- CP8613CWT is the Connected model that utilizes the CPLinQ Mobile App and does Torque & Angle - Perfect for Truck Shops
- CP8613CQWT is the Connected Quality model that utilizes the CPLinQ Mobile App and does Torque, Angle, Sequence & Reports - Perfect for Truck Shops and Manufacturing
All CP8613 Models have these features:
- High precision with ±4%
- Safe tightening with second start button as standard
- Extended mobility with compact high cycle rate 36V/2,5Ah battery
- Automatic release reaction arm
- Slim and reliable gearbox
- Intuitive menu on a OLED digital screen
The CP8613WT has the following features:
- Perfect for commercial tire service
- Reliable gearbox
- Torque range 170-960 ft. lbs.
- Digital torque set-up
- OK NOK result with light and a buzzer for NOK
- Tightening won’t stop due to low battery
- Displayed final torque on screen
- Automatic release
- Continuous 10 rpm
- Accuracy: 4%
- Light weight (including reaction arm) ≈ 11.7 lbs
- 250 cycle before battery changing
- Maintenance Information: Cycle counting
- Included second start button for safety
The CP8613CWT has the same features as the CP8613WT along with these additional features:
- Torque or Angle set-up
- Tool lock
- P-Set library programing up to 20 (torque or angle )
- To be used with CPLinQ Mobile App
- Tightening/Untightening Counting
- Operating time
- Maintenance Information:
- Maintenance report timeline
- Purchasing date
- Certification date
- Tool maintenance history
- Alert set up for preventive maintenance
- Adding photos
The CP8613CQWT has the same features as the CP8613WT and the CP8613CWT along with these additional features:
- Quality process dashboard:
- Sequence programming (up to 20)
- Traceability with report
- Automatic report period set up
- Quick report visualization for direct situation checking
- Simple report way of communication
- Simple report file (CSV type)
- Maintenance report and follow up
- P-Set library with sequence (Torque, Angle, or Sequence)
- P-Set naming for quick application selection
- To be used with CPLinQ Mobile App
- Quick tools population status checking
The CP86 Series of innovative battery-powered cordless torque wrenches has been designed to give you what you really need: better mobility and improved precision for working in the field, along with enhanced process and quality control through a dedicated application, CPLinQ (for CWT and CQWT models only).
Precise, compact and easy to handle with a lightweight battery, the CP86 nutrunner combines reliability with new unique features. It is a good alternative to manual torque wrenches, impact wrenches and hydraulic wrenches.
Extended Use: Thanks to its exclusive CP battery, long-lasting and compact.
High Performance: Due to its extreme high torque and high precision to answer any bolting market needs.
Safety First: Enabled by an automatic release reaction arm and second start button.
A Long-Lasting Battery: Chicago Pneumatic’s long-lasting and compact 36 V / 2.5 Ah battery allows for extended use. The high cycle rate of more than 250 cycles per charge for all CP8613 Models is almost 50% higher compared to other tools in its class, enabling operators to get more use from each charge to optimize productivity.
OLED Display Solution: Intuitive large OLED interface with high resolution, great brightness, and true colors provides a good overview of key information (tool name, battery level, maintenance information, Bluetooth connection, application information…)
Dedicated App: Connected with CPLinQ to secure your process quality with data collection and counting sequence set-up (CPLinQ compatible with CWT and CQWT models only, the counting sequence set-up is only included with the CQWT model).
Keep control and guarantee quality with a dedicated application, CPLinQ, to improve process quality in the field:
- Save time on every operation
- Decrease errors and rework
- Get back to service faster
- Reinforce company quality standards
CPLinQ is an application specifically dedicated for managers looking to control processes and quality in the field, while improving productivity.
This is the unique solution to set up, control, report and maintain your jobs, with data collection and sequence set-up (counting sequence set-up is only included with the CQWT model).
Control your job tightening and sequences: P-Set library with 100% tightening guarantee and 0% rework (counting sequence set-up and P-Set library is only included with the CQWT model).
Maintain your tool and decrease the risk of breakage with:
- Tool status follow-up management
- Operation alert
- Maintenance timeline
Report Your Jobs: Tightening report for a quick report and data export (reports are only included with the CQWT model).
Lock & Finder: Lock your tool to prevent theft and accidents.
|Battery Pack Weight||1.7 lbs.|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Voltage||36 V|
|EU City Date||Saint-Herblain, 2022/01/26|
|European Directives||2006/42/EC; 2011/65/UE ; 2014/53/UE|
|European Sound Standard||EN 62841-2-2:2015|
|European Standards||EN 62841-2-2:2014 + AC1:2015; EN 55014-1:2017+11:2020; EN 55014-2:2015; EN 61000-6-2:2019; EN 61000-6-3:2007 + A1:2011; EN 300328V222; EN 301489-17V324; EN 301489-1V223; EN 62311:2008; EN 62479:2010|
|Free Speed||10 rpm|
|Maximum Ambient Operating Temperature||140°F (60°C)|
|Maximum Ambient Storage Temperature||140°F (60°C)|
|Maximum Torque (Reverse)||960 ft. lbs. (1300 Nm)|
|Minimum Ambient Operating Temperature||32°F (0°C)|
|Minimum Ambient Storage Temperature||-4°F (-20°C)|
|Net Weight||8.8 lbs.|
|Number of Positions||1|
|Reaction Bar||BLADE86 for Commercial Truck Tire Service|
|Recommended Maximum Ambient Charging Temperature||113°F (45°C)|
|Recommended Minimum Ambient Charging Temperature||32°F (0°C)|
|Sound Power||less than 83 db(A)|
|Sound Pressure||less than 72 db(A)|
|Sound Uncertainty||3 db(A)|
|Vibration||less than 2.5 m/s²|
|Vibration ISO||EN 62841-2-2:2015|
|Vibration Uncertainty (K)||3 m/s²|
|Weight without Battery||8.8 lbs.|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.