Bruno Wessel SRT-5 Stud Removal Tool with 5mm Tip for Steel Studs TSMI #11 Through TSMI #17
- The Bruno Wessel Tire Stud Removal Tool (SRT) works on both new and used single flange Bruno Wessel studs
- SRT Tool with 5mm Tip for Passenger and Light Truck Steel Studs TSMI #11, TSMI #12, TSMI #13, TSMI #15, TSMI #16, and TSMI #17
- This tool is not compatible with Rally or Motocross studs or multi-flange studs
- This tool is not compatible with studs in Nokian pre-studded tires
With the tire either aired-up on a rim, or mounted on a studding stand, simply follow these steps:
- Push the hollow tip of the tool down over the stud body as far as it will go.
- Tilt the tool back and down towards the tire, using the fulcrum to pull the stud free of the tire.
- Remove the stud from the tool and repeat.
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.