Bruno Wessel SRT-4.4 Stud Removal Tool with 5mm & 4.4mm Tips for Lightweight Steel Studs #12 and #13
Both Oregon and Washington State law requires the use of 4.4mm Lightweight Steel Studs for tires.
The Bruno Wessel SRT-4.4 Stud Removal Tool includes 2 interchangeable tips:
- (1) 5mm Tip for Passenger and Light Truck Steel Studs TSMI #11, TSMI #12, TSMI #13, TSMI #15, TSMI #16, and TSMI #17
- (1) 4.4mm Tip Lightweight Steel Studs #12 LWS and #13 LWS to comply with Oregon and Washington State laws
- The Bruno Wessel Tire Stud Removal Tool (SRT) works on both new and used single flange Bruno Wessel studs
- This tool is not compatible with Rally or Motocross studs or multi-flange studs
- This tool is not compatible with studs in Nokian pre-studded tires
With the tire either aired-up on a rim, or mounted on a studding stand, simply follow these steps:
- Push the hollow tip of the tool down over the stud body as far as it will go.
- Tilt the tool back and down towards the tire, using the fulcrum to pull the stud free of the tire.
- Remove the stud from the tool and repeat.
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.