Branick 7600 Strut Spring Compressor
Known as "the standard in the industry," the 7600 handles the heaviest coil-over-shocks, on light trucks and SUV's, without needing additional adaptors. It also has longer handles for extra torque. The multi-positions upper spring hooks can be arranged for ultimate flexibility to fit "factory" coil spring configurations. It has a longer compression stroke that can even handle the Jeep KX Cherokee Trailhawk and an integrated structural ring guard. Whether long, short, narrow, or angled, the 7600 will get it done. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick's manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND!
- Doesn't Require Adaptors
- Heavy Duty Acme Thread
- Versatile Mounting Options
- Multi-Position Hooks
- All Steel Construction
- Easy to Use
- Max Spring Compression Capacity: 3,000 lbs (1361 kgs)
- Min/Max Spring Diameters: 3.5/11.5 in (9/29 cm)
- Packaged Dimensional Data: 18.5 x 20 x 43.63 in (47 x 51 x 111 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 100 lbs (43 kgs)
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.