ATEQ VT37-0000 VT37 TPMS Reset, Trigger, and Programming Tool
PLEASE NOTE: All sales are final on ATEQ products.
As the successor to the VT36, the brand new VT37 is the ideal tool for DIYers, technicians and front counter workers. The tool is designed to activate, read and service all major OEM & aftermarket sensor brands, as well as perform vehicle-specific TPMS relearn procedures. Quarterly updates allow for the newest TPMS sensors to be added to the tool effortlessly. Whether it’s stored in a glove compartment or toolbox, the VT37 is the perfect partner for servicing TPMS.
- Activate and display all sensor data in seconds: TPMS sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, frequency (315 and 433 MHz), battery status, etc.
- Comprehensive make, model, year specific relearn procedures, with instructions built-in
- 100% vehicle coverage for diagnosing and activating TPMS sensors
- Can be used as a standalone reset tool for Domestic or European vehicles with manual or auto relearn
- Displays relearn procedures required to reset a TPMS system
- Ability to pair with a bi-directional scan tool to reset Import vehicles
- Activate, read and service all major OEM & aftermarket sensor brands
- Program over 20 aftermarket sensor brands
- Search TPMS sensor replacement part numbers
- Test vehicle key FOB signal strength/battery status
- Interface available in 19 languages
Use the VT37 as a standalone reset tool for the following vehicles do not require OBD connection to reset the TPMS system: Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, BMW Motorcycle, Bugatti, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ferrari, Fiat, Fisker, Ford, Freightliner, Genesis, GMC, Honda Motorcycle, Hummer, Indian Motorcycle, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Karma, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lincoln, Lotus, Maserati, Mazda, McLaren, Mercedes-Benz, Mercedes-Maybach, Mercury, Mini, Plymouth, Pontiac, Porsche, RAM, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Saturn, Smart, Tesla, Volvo, VPG
Programs over 20 aftermarket sensors. Program new or existing sensor ID's including: Alligator, Alpha, BH-Sens (Huf), Standard Qwik, Dill 5001, 5002, Direct Fit, Dynamic DVT Sensor, Napa Qwik, EZ-Sensor Schrader, EZPROIT, Gussin, MAX T.O.T.A.L., Mobiletron MORESENSOR, Orange, PDQ, STEELMAN Select, TYC, U-Pro, WePro, VDO REDI sensor
- ATEQ VT37 TPMS Tool
- 2-years FREE software updates
- Update and charging cables with a wall adapter
- Dimensions: 3” x 3” x 9”
- Weight: 0.80 lbs. (0.36 kg)
- Power Supply: Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Radio Reception: 315 and 433 MHz
- Interface: 23 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.