Haltec L-Ring Seal For Earthmover Rims
The primary purpose of the L-ring seal is to create an air seal where the tire bead and rim bead seat are not completely compatible. Some of the examples where the L-seal will prove useful:
- Where you have an irregular butt weld in the knurled bead seat area.
- Where, during initial inflation, the bead seating is very difficult.
- When an air passage between the bead and the rim is identified.
- Where overloads and severe operating conditions cause the rim deformation (deflection) which can result in air leakage.
- One ring per order
- Haltec LR-25 L-Ring - 25"
- Haltec LR-29 L-Ring - 29"
- Haltec LR-33 L-Ring - 33"
- Haltec LR-35 L-Ring - 35"
- Haltec LR-39 L-Ring - 39"
- Haltec LR-45 L-Ring - 45"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.