Steelman 60466 13-Piece Hubcap and Wheel Lock Removal Kit
Getting wheel and hubcap locks removed when their original keys have been lost can be a major hassle. Take away that hassle and the risk of breaking tools with the STEELMAN 60466 13-Piece Hubcap and Wheel Lock Removal Kit. This set of durable chromoly steel tools are constructed with a tapered / keyed cylinder design that bites into the metal of lugs as well as wheel / hubcap locks for easy removal.
The larger two sockets are flip sockets that work with the included 3-inch long 1/2-inch drive extension to remove stripped 18mm nuts found on Corvette and GM wheel locks or 19mm (3/4-inch) damaged wheel lugs and oversized wheel locks. The other five 1/2-inch drive twist sockets can be used to remove GM and Ford hubcap and wheel locks. In addition there are 4 hammer-on type removers, three with 3/4-inch hex, and one with 7/8-inch hex that fit large diameter Chrysler, Ford, and GM spline, "M", and "F" body wheel and hubcap locks. A 4-inch long extractor punch is included to knock removed lug nuts from the sockets.
All components feature a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective coating and fit neatly into the included blow molded plastic storage case for easy organization and transport. Instruction and application card included in case.
- 13-PIECE KIT - Kit includes 13 tools to remove wheel and hubcap locks when the lugs are damaged or the original keys are lost
- DURABLE STEEL - All components are forged from impact grade chromoly steel for long lasting durability
- CORROSION RESISTANT - Each individual tool has a rust and corrosion resistant black oxide protective finish
- COMPATIBILITY - Compatible with stock Ford, GM, Chrysler and Corvette wheel locks and many aftermarket brands
- TWIST SOCKETS - Reverse-turning, twist type sockets feature spiral channeled grooves that bite into lugs and locks for quick removal
- 4 HEX REMOVERS - 3 hammer-on type, hex ended removers are useable with 3/4-inch sockets / wrenches and one fits 7/8-inch tools
- INCLUDED CASE - A blow molded plastic storage case is included to keep all components organized between uses
- Color: Black
- Material: Chrome Moly Steel
- Overall Dimensions: 11.50″ x 7.25″ x 2.25″
- Item Weight: 4.76 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Drive Size: 1/2″
- Socket Depth: Intermediate
- Socket Style: "Removal"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.