PRE-ORDER: Robinair AC1234-6 Machine for R1234YF Refrigerant - Recover, Recycle, Recharge
This is a pre-order for the Robinair AC1234-6. The Robinair AC1234-6 is expected to ship out in October 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
The AC1234-6 is the only product available today that fully meets SAE's requirement for recovering, recycling and recharging vehicle A/C systems that use the new R1234YF refrigerant. The AC1234-6 is a fully automatic ACS machine that comes with an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle's A/C system prior to recovery, is a highly accurate and reliable machine, and can service both standard and hybrid vehicle A/C systems.
- Fully automatic operation program for service, walk away and return when complete.
- 95% recovery efficiency
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly.
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system.
- Charge accuracy within +/- .5 oz.
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service.
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank.
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals.
- Automatic internal tank refill. No stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service.
- 1/4 Color VGA display. Large easy to read graphical display
- On-board printer capable of printing vehicle service report slips to present to customers.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.