Hamaton HAM-B034 Bundle with H47 TPMS Diagnostic Tool, OBDII Cable, & 20 U-Pro Hybrid 2.0 Dual-Frequency Sensors
This Bundle Includes:
- (1) H47 TPMS Diagnostic & Programming Tool
- (1) OBDII Cable
- (20) HTS-A66DD U-Pro Hybrid 2.0 Dual-Frequency Universal Sensors with Rubber Snap-In & Metal Clamp-In Valve Stems
Hamaton H47 TPMS Diagnostic & Programming Tool
The cost-effective H47 - manufactured in partnership with ATEQ - packs an abundance of features, including integrated OBDII module into a compact, ergonomic design.
Includes FREE updates!
- Provides many simple methods to configure all EU-Pro/T-Pro generations and program Hybrid 3.5 sensors: create, clone, manually enter or (from the vehicle's ECU) retrieve ID's
- Reads 100% of OE and aftermarket sensors
- Displays sensor data: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status and sensor frequency
- Provides manual, auto and OBDII relearn procedures
- Built-in OBDII module performs ECU reset in under 2 minutes
- Ever-increasing vehicle coverage due to frequent database updates
- User-friendly navigation, multi-language interface and bright color display
- Comes with shock-resistant rubber boot, USB cable, and quick start guide
Hamaton HTS-A66DD U-Pro Hybrid 2.0 Dual-Frequency Universal Sensor with Rubber Snap-In & Metal Clamp-In Valve Stems
The only single SKU solution. A dual frequency, configurable and programmable TPMS sensor with dual valves.
- 315 MHz & 433 MHz frequencies in one sensor
- Each box includes dual valve stems - one snap-in rubber and one metal clamp-in
- 97% of direct TPMS-enabled vehicle coverage with 100% potential due to continual programmable updates
- Configure and program sensor in 1-3 and 7-10 seconds respectively - the fastest times on the market
- Dual valve capability - allowing independent replacement of the valve stem, and the ability to exchange between an Alloy Clamp-In, Black Clamp-In, Graphite Clamp-In or Snap-In valve
- Reliable 7-year Maxell battery, with the latest NXP chipset and lightweight, durable housing
- Designed for optimum compatibility with OE and aftermarket wheels - no adjustment necessary
- Auto-location functionality for LOS, WAL, PAL and SAL
- Phone: (888) 588-7039
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frequency: 315 MHz & 433 MHz
- Nut Torque: 35.4 in-lbs
- Screw Torque: 12.39 in-lbs
- Barcode: 713012022235
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.