Counteract Valve Stem Injection Pump for Counteract Balancing Beads
The Injection Pump Method is suited for any size application. It requires the Counteract Injection Pump, Part# CBB-IP, and an airline. This is the quickest method and doesn’t require the tire to be dismounted.
- Contains one high quality Counteract Balancing Beads Injection Pump
- For use with Counteract Balancing Beads ONLY, not for use with products from other manufacturers
- Allows for quick, easy installation of Counteract Balancing Beads to a tire via the valve stem
- Compressor required
Need to stock up on balancing beads? Check out our selection of Balancing Beads.
For proper use of Counteract's Injection Pump, please follow the included instructions, or watch the Counteract instructional video. Counteract is not liable for improper use of the Injection Pump, and Safety Glasses must be worn at all times.
Inspect Tool Before Use – Tool Under Pressure.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR BEST RESULTS:
- Ensure the ball valve is in the CLOSED position. The black handle must be perpendicular to the air hose connection (90 degrees).
- Unscrew the silver cap nut and remove the black top plate. Inspect for cracking, chips, and damages. Ensure the cap nut thread is free of cross threading and damage. Note: The black top plate may be under pressure be cautious and lift carefully to remove.
- Open your desired amount of Counteract Balancing Beads and carefully pour them into the clear reservoir. Once you have finished pouring the beads make sure none are on the edge of the reservoir and that the thread is clear of debris. Proceed to press the black top plate on the pump and secure it with the silver cap nut. Finger tight is all that is needed.
- Ensure your valve is either at the 12 o· clock or 6 o· clock position. Remove valve core from the tire's valve stem. Allow tire to deflate to approximately half of its PSI. Do Not deflate fully unless the vehicle is supported by jack stands relieving any pressure from the wheel. Note: Make sure that the tire cannot unseat from the wheel itself.
- Rotate the pump so that the reservoir is pointing down (6 o'clock) ensure your valve is in the CLOSED position and connect your airline. When the tire is deflated connect the chuck to the valve and make sure it is secure.
- When ready, open the air valve to allow dry air into the tire and then begin to rotate the pump upright slowly. Be sure this is done gradually to allow the beads to easily flow out of the pump and into the tire. Be mindful not to over-inflate during this process. Once all the beads are in the tire, shut off the air valve and remove the chuck. Note: Be mindful when removing the chuck as air will rush from the tire. If possible once you close the valve unhook your airline and open the valve again to clear the hose line. Close the valve and remove the chuck.
- Install your valve core and torque it to the recommended 4-inch pounds. Over-torquing may damage the core causing and air leak. Proceed to air the tire up to the recommended PSI for your application.
It is important to ensure you have a water filter on your airline to eliminate moisture entering the injection tool and tire. Disclaimer: The Counteract Bead Injection Pump is designed to work with approved Counteract products. Our products are designed to be used correctly and with care for the purpose for which they are intended. No liability is accepted by Counteract Balancing Beads Inc. for incorrect use of any of our products. Counteract Balancing Beads Inc. cannot be held responsible for any damage to personnel, property, or equipment when using the tools. Incorrect use will also invalidate any warranty.
⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.