Corghi EM9280 CompactLine LCD Monitor Wheel Balancer
Get 10% cash rebate direct from Corghi on ALL machines, helper arms, and related accessories when purchased by 12/31/2023! Simply download the rebate form below, fill it out, and submit it within 2 weeks of purchase.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Balancing with monitor, compact and essential with professional performances. SMART-ARM: electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection. AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width. Quick and intuitive sensitivity calibration.
- LCD monitor is ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software. Control keypad with reduced number of keys for simple and rapid machine use.
- Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 165 lbs and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 10.8" without using additional spacer.
- The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability.
- The new wheel guard allows use with wheels up to 44"
- SMART-ARM: electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection.
- Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holfer clip (optional), with the 6 o'clock laser indicator (optional) or manually at 12 o'clock.
- Auto width device sensor (AWD) for contactless measurement of wheel with sonar (optional). Automatic width calculation (AWC function) included, even if the AWD external sensor is not present.
- Quick and intuitive sensitivity calibration. The sample weight supplied with the machine is simply applied directly to the spin unit, ensuring maximum precision and eliminating operator error.
- Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA).
- LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o'clock (optional).
- Available in two versions:
- EM9280C: with new PNEULOCK automatic air wheel clamping system, with constant torque, for shorter operative times and higher centering accuracy
- EM9280: with manual wheel clamping with quick ring.
- Available in two versions:
- Front support base for balancing wheels up to 110 lbs without fastening the machine to the ground.
- As standard, the Weight Management program suite Lessweight is included. This software allows a significant reduction of balancing weights, through the analysis of different threshold values, according to the vehicle type: fast or slow (unique on the market).
- Hidden weight: Keeps rims looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- Opt flash: Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim.
- Warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
- Power supply: 115/230 V - 1 Ph - 50/60 Hz
- Total power absorption: 122 W
- Spin speed: 90/130 rpm
- Max unbalance value calculated: 999g
- Unbalance measurement accuracy: 1 g/0.0353 oz
- Average measurement time: 7 s
- Shaft diameter: 1.57"
- Rim width setting range: 1.5"/20"
- Rim diameter setting range: 1"/35"
- Rim diameter measurement range: 10"/28"
- Max wheel width (with guard): 23.6"
- Max wheel diameter (with guard): 44"
- Max wheel/machine distance: 10.82"
- Max wheel weight (ground fastened): 165 lbs
- Machine weight (w/o accessories): 196 lbs
- Dimensions: 60" x 51" x 66"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.