Champion VR10-12 Air Compressor with Aftercooler, Starter Auto Tank Drain, Low Oil Monitor, and Vibration Pad - 230V, 3PH, 10HP, 120GL
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
The Champion Advantage Series offers a complete line of compressed air packages that meet any application. The Advantage Series has been carefully engineering to stand up to years of use.
- Multi-finned cylinders - Cooler operating temperatures result in longer life and consistent performance over time.
- Integral cylinder/head - Gasketless design eliminates the possibility of blown head gaskets for trouble-free operation.
- Balanced pistons - Aluminum alloy first-stage piston is weight-matched to the cast iron secondstage piston, ensuring proper balance.
- Piston rings - Two compression rings and one oil control ring provide excellent oil control, and high efficiency air delivery.
- Lightweight connecting rods - High-density, die-cast aluminum alloy rods minimize reciprocating weight. An integral, precision-bored crankpin bearing and a needle bearing for the piston pin properly distribute bearing loads for longer bearing life than bushings.
- Pressure relief valves - Located in interstage and discharge.
- Intercoolers - Large-diameter finned tubing is positioned to obtain the greatest cooling effect between stages for maximum compressor efficiency.
- Optimized cooling fan/flywheel - Precision balanced flywheel has fan blades for optimum compressor cooling and life.
- Reliable, high-flow valves - Single-unit, disc-type valves provide low lift and long life. Discs are made of corrosion resistant Swedish steel. Valves are easily serviced by removing the manifolds only.
- Oversized main bearings - Tapered roller-type main bearings provide full contact and support of the crankshaft plus delivers the longest possible life.
- Balanced crankshaft - Constructed of rugged ductile iron with large diameter throws for minimum bearing loads and counterweights to minimize vibration.
- Large capacity crankcase - Rugged cast iron oil reservoir has convenient sight gauge glass, corner oil fill boss and large oil drain.
- Loadless starting - Positive acting, governor-type centrifugal unloader assures longer motor life by allowing the compressor to start unloaded every time.
- 3 years parts and labor on pump
- 1 year parts and labor on everything else
- Mounted magnetic starter: Yes
- Vibration isolators: Yes
- Auto tank drain: Yes
- Low oil level: Yes
- Air cooled after-cooler: Yes
- Motor: 10HP
- Tank size: 120 gallons
- Pump model: R-30D
- Power supply/voltage: 230V - 3 Ph
- Dimensions: 47" x 30" x 81
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.