Steelman 60396 25-Foot by 1/2-Inch Diameter 300 PSI Rubber Air Hose with 1/2-Inch NPT Fittings
Bring maximum power to your heavy-duty pneumatic tools with the STEELMAN 60396 25-Foot 1/2-Inch ID Rubber Air Hose with 1/2-Inch NPT Brass Fittings. Made of premium, polyester fiber-reinforced rubber, this hose resists kinking and has excellent abrasion resistance making it perfect for use in workshops and garages with concrete floors. The hose's rubber construction is also resistant to damage caused by most shop chemicals and features an oil-resistant core tube that meets RMA class C oil resistance standards.
The ozone resistant hose is also able to remain flexible in extreme operating temperatures ranging from -40F to 180F. Rated for a working pressure of up to 300 PSI (1200 PSI burst pressure), this hose can easily handle normal pneumatic shop tool pressures without fear of unexpected ruptures. The pre-attached brass fittings have 1/2-inch NPT male threads for easy attachment to additional hoses, adapters, and connectors.
- DURABLE FITTINGS - Hose comes capped with durable brass fittings and kink-resisting bend protectors on each end
- 25-FOOT LENGTH - Hose's 25-foot length is a great length to extend out and reach all areas of your shop, garage, home, or other work area
- 1/2-INCH HOSE - 1/2-Inch inner diameter delivers maximum air volume to your pneumatic tools for peak performance
- PREMIUM RUBBER - High-quality, polyester fiber-reinforced rubber hose resists kinking, abrasion wear and most shop chemicals
- WORKING PRESSURE - 300-PSI working pressure provides peace of mind that the hose will not fail with normal operation pressures
- 1/2-INCH NPT FITTINGS - Comes pre-fit with two male 1/2-inch NPT fittings for easy attachment to other hoses, fittings, or connectors
- ALL-WEATHER FLEXIBILITY - Rubber construction allows hose to remain flexible from -40F to 180F
- Color: Red
- Material: Rubber, Brass
- Overall Dimensions: 300.00″ x 0.71″ x 0.71″
- Item Weight: 4.23 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Country of Origin: India
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.