Schrader 33500 EZ-sensor Single SKU Programmable Universal TPMS Sensor with Rubber Snap-In Valve Stem
December is Black Friday MONTH at Tire Supply Network! Sale Ends 12/31/2022.
Schrader’s single SKU EZ-sensor® family of products enables ONE EZ-sensor to cover over 100 million TPMS-enabled vehicles in North America, supporting a diverse set of global vehicle platforms. In 2010, Schrader launched EZ-sensor, the automotive industry’s first patented, programmable OEM-replacement TPMS sensor that is fully programmable to function across diverse car makes and models.
EZ-sensor is compatible with TPMS installation, relearn, and verification functions. This means that installation requires only the EZ-sensor itself and a single programming/scan tool to complete vehicle service. Compatible with all major TPMS programming devices in the market, the family of products can also be fit with a variety of stem options to allow for unique rim fitment.
- Combines 314.9, 315 and 433 MHz applications into a single SKU
- Aluminum clamp-in and rubber snap-in stem options
- Aftermarket TPMS performs identically to the original OEM-equivalent
- Comes “blank” and is fully programmable to the selected vehicle type
- Future-proofed to cover new and pending OE technologies
- Increases speed, ensures accuracy and reduces the cost of servicing TPMS-equipped vehicles
- One EZ-to-program snap-in sensor covers majority of vehicles
- Works with many programming tools you may already own
- Maximum Speed Rating: 130 mph
- Maximum Pressure Rating: 115 psi
- Valve Core Torque: 3.5 in-lbs
The Schrader 33500 EZ-sensor is compatible with the following TPMS Programming Tools:
||ST-1, S-57, S-56, S-46, S-41, EZ-sensor PAD|
||VT-57, VT-56, VT-36, VT-37, VT-67|
||TechRITEPro, TECH450Pro, TECH600Pro, TECH1000, TECH400Pro, TECH300Pro, TECH500|
||TPMS5, TPMS4, TPMS3|
||MD-56, MDMAXTPMS, MAXIMUS TPMS 2.0|
|Myers Tire Supply
|NAPA Auto Parts
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.