Robinair AC1234-4 Premier R-1234yf Recover, Recycle and Recharge Machine
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
The AC1234-4 is a fully automatic ACS machine that meets or exceeds SAE J2927 and J2843 standards for 1234yf recovery. The machine includes an integrated refrigerant identifier that samples the refrigerant in the vehicle’s A/C system prior to recovery. AC1234-4 is a highly accurate and reliable machine capable of servicing both standard and high-voltage vehicle A/C systems.
- Fully automatic operation — program for service, walk away and return when complete
- 98.5% recovery efficiency
- Charge accuracy within ± 0.5 oz
- Automatic internal tank refill — no stopping to fill the internal tank during service, or before service
- Automatic oil drain shows how much oil was removed from the system during service
- Automatic air purge removes the potential of air accumulating in the internal tank
- Integrated refrigerant identifier (meets SAE J2927)
- Programmable vacuum operation helps get to the necessary vacuum level in any condition quickly
- System leak test to identify gross leaks in a system
- Liquid refrigerant flushing function can flush A/C systems or individual components using liquid refrigerant instead of harsh chemicals
- Meets and exceeds SAE J2843 requirement for R-1234YF Recover, Recycle and Recharge equipment
- Optional Printer: Compatible with accessory printer 30038
Keep your machine operating with 34724 replacement filters, Robinair high vacuum pump oil and 13172 maintenance kits.
Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Accessories:
- Upgrade your machine with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capability with 80211VCI Wireless Master Kit. The kit includes a USB Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter and software update SD card to enhance your machine. After installed, use the included OBDII dongle and refrigerant capacity database to read VIN, YMME and automatically pull refrigerant and oil capacities.
- After your machine is upgraded, add the 80212 2-pack Bluetooth Temperature Probes to read and display multiple vent temperatures. Vent temps can be added to before and after service reports, confirming a repair and recording temperature differences.
- For temp probes only, purchase the 80211TMP Wi-Fi/Temperatures Probes Master Kit, which includes the same USB/Wi-Fi Bluetooth adapter and software update SD card to enhance your machine as the 80211VCI kit.
Integrated refrigerant identifier replacement parts:
- Robinair 16913 filter
- Robinair 16916 oxygen sensor
- Robinair 16106 sample hose assembly
- AC1234-4 Recover, Recycle and Recharge machine
- Operating instructions
- Scale calibration check weight
- Service Center listing sheet
- Vacuum pump oil wtih global complaint SDS sheet
- Compressor oil global compliant SDS sheet
- EPA registration sheet/envelope
- MACS 609 certification info sheet
- Mobile Vehicle A/C equipment certification form
|Technical Data||Model Number AC1234-4|
|Dimensions||107 cm x 56 cm x 80 cm|
|Display||5 cm x 9 cm (4.3″ diagonal) Graphical LCD|
|Filter Life||150 kg (330 lbs)|
|Humidity||10-50° C (50-122° F), 86% RH non-condensing|
|Diameter of Gauges||100 mm (3.9″)|
|Maximum Pressure||31 bar (450 PSI)|
|Noise||Less than 70 dB(A)|
|Voltage||115 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Oil Bottle Capacity||355 ml (12 oz)|
|Operating Temperature||10° C to 50° C (50° F to 122° F)|
|Power Consumption||1380 VA|
|Vacuum Pump||1.5 cfm (42 L/m) @ 60 Hz|
|Service Hoses||2.75 m (9′) / SAE J2886|
|Internal Cylinder||30 lbs DOT (13.6 kg); 21 lbs (9.5 kg) capacity|
|Weight||82 kg (176 lbs)|
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.