Martins Industries MWTC Tire Rider Classic Wood Frame Tire Cart
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
When it comes to handling your stack of tire/wheel assemblies, you can’t go wrong with the proven and tested Tire Rider Classic tire cart. Its solid structure combined with cast iron/rubber wheels will easily let you move around your workshop without worrying about rolling on nails or sharp objects. Furthermore, the Tire Rider Classic tire cart will greatly reduce workplace accidents and injuries due to proper tire handling. Your employees will really appreciate this tool, especially when working with larger and heavier tires.
- Classic tire cart with a steel and sturdy wood structure
- Handle piles of tires up to 450 lbs
- Carry 6 to 8 light truck tires of up to 35″ OD
- Foot activated mechanisms to easily open and close the clamps around your stack of tires
- (2) Cast Iron & Rubber Wheels
- Hardware Kit
- Assembly Manual
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 31.5″ x 39″ x 65″
- Net Weight: 93 lbs
- Gross Weight: 106 lbs
- Tire Type: Passenger Car & SUV Tires
- Tire Capacity: 8
- Load Capacity: 450 lbs
- Maximum Overall Tire Diameter: 35″
- Wheels/Casters: Flat-Free Wheel
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Materials: Steel, Wood
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.