Martins Industries MSITTS All-In-One Bead Seater & Inflator System for Tire Inflation Safety Cage
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The Seating and inflating truck tire station is the all-in-one efficient, safe, and ergonomic inflation equipment for your daily truck tire changing. With its unique design you will no longer have to drop your tire on the ground or lift it, the tire stays on its tread during the entire inflation and seating process. Imagine no more back pain or injuries due to heavy tire lifting, constant seating kickbacks and handling. The wheel centering plate and roller kit will maintain your tire in a straight position while providing easy access to the valve. Its easy-to-operate control panel will allow you to set the tire pressure, fill your bead seater, perfectly seat your tire and precisely inflate to the right pressure. The Seating and inflating truck tire station will become your technicians preferred truck tire equipment.
IMPORTANT: Compressed air contains water and oil, use proper air filter between the source and device. Failure to do so will void the warranty.
- All at the push of a button – set the pressure, fill the bead seater, inflate and seat the tire
- Includes inflation-seating system, tire roller & wheel centering plate
- Automatically inflate your truck and bus tires up to 130 psi
- Adjustable barrel allows to aim perfectly between the rim and the tire for an effective seating
- Compatible with MARTINS 4-bar (MIC-4) and 6-bar HD (MIC-6HD) tire inflation cages
- 6.5′ (2m) Air Hose with Chuck
- Quick Connect Air Inlet 1/4″ NPT
- Seating & Inflating Station
- Tire Roller
- Wheel Centering Plate
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery with Charger
- Safety Information & Procedures Sticker
- User Manual
- Meets OSHA Standard 29 CFR 1910.177: No
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 34″ x 14″ x 16.5″
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 35.75″ x 18.25″ x 15.25″
- Tire Type: Truck & Bus Tires
- Certifications: CE
- Net Weight: 75 lbs
- Gross Weight: 79 lbs
- Hose Quantity: 1
- Chuck Type: Open
- Hose Length: 79″
- Auto-Calibration: Yes
- Reading Accuracy: 0.29 psi
- Air Compressor Required: Yes
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Color: Gray
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.