Martins Industries MOPC-T72 Order Picking Cage for Truck, Bus, & OTR Tires
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
Improve the productivity and safety of your employees in your tire warehouse or tire distribution center and have them work with the Order Picking Cage for truck & bus tires. The heavy-duty structure of the Order picking cage was designed to handle truck, bus, and OTR tires but it can easily be used to assemble your passenger car, SUV and light truck tires orders. The safety gates are equipped with a simple mechanism that lowers the access ramp to roll in your tires.
- Assemble your daily truck, bus, and OTR tire orders faster and safer
- Built specifically for order picker forklifts with its latch system, chains, and fork guides
- Access ramps on each side to easily roll in 6 tires of up to 45″ OD
- Safety gates, anti-slip decking, and rack alignment devices will keep your employees safe
- Load up to 2000 lbs of tires
- (2) Rack Alignment Device
- (1) Woden Latch System
- (1) Product Specification Sticker (Maximum Load, Weight, & Center of Gravity)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 76.75″ x 51″ x 39″
- Tire Type: Passenger Car, SUV, Turck, Bus, OTR Tires
- Tire Storage Method: On the Tread, Barrel Stacked
- Tire Capacity: 6
- Maximum Overall Tire Diameter: 45″
- Load Capacity: 2,000 lbs
- Net Weight: 487 lbs
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Materials: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Paint UV Resistant
- Color: Orange
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.