Martins Industries MML-6 Mobile 6-Step Ladder for Tire Rack
PLEASE NOTE: This item will ship directly from the manufacturer.
The 6-Step mobile ladder for tire racks, an ergonomic working tool, allows workers to lift tires at the right height, between their shoulders and knees. Move it wherever you need by simply pulling the ergonomic lever to lower the four wheels and raise the ladder’s structure. Then to safely pick your tires push back the lever to lower and stabilize the ladder’s steel base. The 6-step mobile ladder for tire racks complies with standard health and safety regulations with its safety features: a 41" high rail guard, two handrails and grip steps.
- Easily access the higher tires in your 3-tier tire shelving rack
- Pull-n-roll lever system raises the ladder on four wheels to easily move it
- Working platform of 54″ high by 13″ deep to comfortably pick your tires
- Ideal for small tire warehouses, mezzanines, or narrow aisles where forklifts cannot go
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 51″ x 28″ x 95″
- Tire Type: Passenger Car & SUV Tires
- Wheels/Casters: Fixed & Swivel Casters
- Platform Height: 54″
- Platform Depth: 13″
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs
- Net Weight: 148 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Materials: Steel
- Finish: Powder Coated Paint UV Resistant
- Color: Blue
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.