Hofmann Geoliner 770 Mobile Imaging Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System with AC200 Clamps & VIN Code Reader
PLEASE NOTE: Sales tax MUST be paid on this item. We will contact you after purchase for sales tax payment.
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Ideal for high-volume shops that specialize in alignments and wheel service, the Hofmann Geoliner 770 Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System delivers sophistication in a compact footprint, designed to fit where you need it and move pretty much anywhere else. The short boot-up gets your team to every job quickly, with faster measurements for more efficient, more accurate alignments every time.
Groundbreaking User Interface: The Geoliner 770 Diagnostic Wheel Alignment System features a next-generation interface that provides instant access to critical tasks in an intelligent flow, ensuring vehicle-specific assistance is never more than just one click away.
- Optimized Vehicle Selection Process:
- Quick access to history right on the home screen
- Clear and comprehensive make/year/model selection
- Quick model search
- Manual and scanner VIN select, with live lookup feature
- Quick-Select Language Support for Procedures and Printouts provides rapid changes between commonly used languages
- All-New Graphic Displays with all screens optimized for maximum visibility and clarity
- Instant Access to Critical Tasks, with a predictive alignment flow that provides only the steps you need
Video Speed Cameras Constantly Monitor Alignments, Providing Critical Information at Every Step: The Geoliner 770’s advanced XD cameras and sophisticated monitoring algorithms find errors as they’re made, detecting problems with suspension stress and damage, rack, clamps, environment, and more — notifying users only when necessary to save time and ensure accuracy on every alignment.
- Compensate: Error is completely compensated with no notification to the user
- Warn: Error is completely compensated with user warned that a correction was applied
- Alert: Critical error leading to a bad alignment is detected; user notified that corrective action is required
One-Click-Away Design for expert information at your fingertips, with advanced graphic displays optimized for visibility and clarity
Wireless Communication: Navigate, monitor and control the unit from anywhere in the shop.
Folding Camera Beams: Improved stability during transport, with camera protection built right in.
Folding Beams, Small Footprint and Casters: Move the unit around the shop as required.
Automatic Height Tracking: The Geoliner 770 wheel alignment system’s automatic height tracking provides optimum placement of its advanced XD targets and cameras for more speed and accuracy on every alignment. And because the camera beams automatically follow the car your team is working on as it’s raised and lowered, it saves them time on every job.
Lightweight, Low-Profile Fits Easily Through Standard Doorways: The Geoliner 770’s lightweight, three-camera system folds to a compact size with a low center of gravity, meaning it takes up less floor space in the shop and can be moved around easily whenever required. Integrated wireless connectivity provides a seamless connection between the aligner and the viewing device — so no matter how challenging the alignment, your team always comes out on top.
- Next Generation UI optimized for the high-volume user
- Diagnostic alignment with “Compensate-Warn-Alert” intervention gets it right the first time
- Unique camera beam design fits through a standard doorway and protects cameras
- Highly accurate and reliable XD Camera Technology
- Low-profile design lowers the center of gravity for improved stability when moving
Hofmann AC200 Universal Wheel Clamps:
- Fast and easy to use
- Self-centering design for accurate measurement of the vehicle dimensions
- Two-sided claws eliminate accessories and allow reliable clamping even over hub caps
Standard Accessories Included:
- Steering Wheel Holder
- (2) Wheel Chocks
- Brake Pedal Depressor
- 24″ Flat Panel Monitor
- Color Inkjet Printer
- AC200 Wheel Clamps & Targets
- VIN Code Reader
|TECHNICAL DATA||Geoliner 770 with AC200 Wheel Clamps|
|Hofmann Part Number||EEWA752HV3|
|Tire Diameter||19″ - 39″ (48.3 cm - 99.1 cm)|
|Track Width||48″ - 96″ (121.9 cm - 243.8 cm)|
|Wheel Base||79″ - 180″ (200.7 cm - 457.2 cm)|
|Power Supply||115 V, 50/60 Hz, 1 Ph|
|Power Requirements||100/230 VAC (must have Earth ground), 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit|
|TECHNICAL DATA||AC200 Wheel Clamps|
|Wheel Size||19″ - 39″ (48.3 cm - 99.1 cm)|
|Weight||11.5 lbs (5.2 kg)|
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.