Corghi ServicePro 650 Wheel Balancer
Corghi Service Pro 650 Wheel Balancer
Digital display wheel balancer completely automatic cycle and software compatible with all types of steel and light alloy wheels for passenger cars, off-road vehicles, light commercial vehicles, motorcycles, and scooters.
- Automatic internal measurment sensor for measuring wheel distance and diameter. May also be equipped with EG1 electronic width sensor. Also available as version with manual internal measurment.
- Modern and practical high brightness digital display. Ergonomic and spacious tray in highly resillient material for counterweights and work accessories.
- Sturdily built and stable chassis for balancing wheels up to 154.3 lbs. Pedal operated hold brake facillitates fitting of wheel on machine and application of counterweights.
- Automatic wheel dimension detection
- Pedal brake
- Electronic width sensor
- Hidden Weight: Program for concealing counterweights behind spokes for improved wheel asthetics
- Opt Flash: Program indicating ideal wheel/tire assembly position to reduce overall wheel imbalance
- Power Supply: 115/230V - 1 Ph - 50/60 Hz
- Balancing Speed: 150/200 rpm
- Rim Width Setting Range:1.5"/20"
- Rim Diameter Setting Range: 1"/35"
- Rim Diameter Measurable with Sensor: 10"/26"
- Max Wheel Width: 22.8"
- Maximum Wheel Diameter: 43.7"
- Maximum Wheel Weight: 154.3 lbs
- Maximum Dimensions w/ auto distance/diameter measurement (L x W x H): 47.7" x 21.2" x 44.7"
- Maximum dimensions w/o DD: 63.9" x 47.9" x 50.4"
- Wheel width caliper
- 0.22 lb (100g) weight for calibration
- Wheel guard (required for CE compliance)
- ARF centering kit
- DX/CBF Centering accessory for van and off-road wheels
Compliance and Restrictions