Corghi EM9580 Plus LaserLine Wheel Balancer with Touchscreen Monitor
CORGHI CASH REBATE: For a limited time, get a 10% cash rebate direct from Corghi on ALL machines, helper arms, and related accessories when purchased by 12/31/2022! CLICK HERE for full details and to download the Corghi Rebate Form
PLEASE NOTE: Additional verification may be necessary for delivery of your equipment order. A customer service representative may call you to assist in finalizing your purchase.
Wheel balancer with monitor and automatic wheel size detector. Fast, accurate, reliable, and easy-to-use with manual wheel clamping quick wing nut.
- New digital gauge for acquisition of diameter and distance. Maximum precision and smoothness with integrated FSP (Fast Selection Program) function which automatically activates the balancing programs, avoiding keypad selection
- At the end of the spin the wheel is braked and automatically brought to the balancing position. The integrated LED light illuminates the work area to facilitate rim cleaning and application of the counterweights
- The adhesive counterweights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o'clock (laser line system) or by using the weight tray clip
- AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width (optional)
- New electromechanical system which reduces working times and increases centering precision (EM9580 C), or manual wheel clamping with quick ring (EM9580).
- Ergonomic and functional weight tray, featuring many large trays to house all different types of counterweights and the various tools.
- NaviSystem Controls and menu navigation are quick and easy. Just a click to directly access each program
- Hidden weight: Keeps rims looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- Opt flash: Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim.
- Special program collection including LESSWEIGHT, which reduces work times (up to 20%) and the amount of counterweights used (up to 30%), increasing the economic benefits and environmental protection.
- Reduced wheel data entry times thanks to the AWC function, which suggests the most probable width value (in the absence of the AWD measuring sensor).
- USB ports for connection to peripheral devices and easy software updates and upgrades
- Inclined front to improve operator access to the inside of the rim
- Space saving wheel guard designed to allow positioning along the wall, it also holds wheels up to 44" in diameter
- "Weightless effect" wheel lifter: Predisposed for direct connection to the new TT-0 wheel lifter, which eliminates operator effort, speeds up routine operations, and ensures perfect centering thanks to the self-balancing function
- Auto clamping with wireless technology: Simply press the button on the sleeve to lock quicker and with less effort than before. No need to use your foot to operate the automatic clamping system.
- Warranty: 2 years parts, 1 year labor
- Power supply: 115/230 V - 1 Ph - 50/60 Hz
- Total power absorption: 400 W
- Spin speed: 75-85-98 rpm
- Max unbalance value calculated: 999g
- Unbalance measurement accuracy: 1 g/0.0353 oz
- Average measurement time: 5.5 s
- Shaft diameter: 1.57"
- Rim width setting range: 1.5"/20"
- Rim diameter setting range: 1"/35"
- Rim diameter measurement range: 10"/28"
- Max wheel width (with guard): 23.6"
- Max wheel diameter (with guard): 44"
- Max wheel/machine distance: 10.82"
- Max wheel weight (ground fastened): 165 lbs
- Machine weight (w/o accessories): 309 lbs
- Dimensions: 54.3" x 57.2" x 73.2"
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.