ATEQ VT31-0000 VT31 TPMS Sensor Activator and Reader
PLEASE NOTE: All sales are final on ATEQ products.
The ATEQ VT31 is a TPMS sensor reader and activation tool to assist in resetting a domestic standalone TPMS systems. Once relearn is initiated, use the VT31 to trigger the TPMS sensors, allowing the new TPMS sensor ID’s to be captured by the vehicle’s ECU.
- Replace your pencil gauge to read tire pressure
- Test all TPMS sensor data before working on a vehicle
- Resets domestic vehicles
Easy TPMS reset
Easy to use right out of the box, the tool is designed for TPMS reset for domestic vehicles and drivers who have two sets of tires and wheels for their vehicle, such as winter tires.
Read TPMS sensors
Simply position the tool to the sidewall of the tire at a 90º angle above the wall stem to read and diagnose TPMS sensor information.
- Activates and reads TPMS sensors of domestic vehicles
- Displays all sensor data in seconds: ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery status, etc.
- Selects vehicles via Make Model Year look-up
- Easy-to-read display
- User friendly navigation and command buttons
- VT31 tool
- Quick start guide
- Car Model Coverage: Includes all current domestic direct-type TPMS vehicles and cannot be updated to include future vehicles
VT31 Tool Specifications:
- Size (HxWxD): 6” x 3.4” x 1.3” (153 mm x 86 mm x 33 mm)
- Weight: 0.4 lbs. (0.2 kg)
- Screen: 2.75 inches
- Power Supply: 9V battery (Sold Separately)
- Radio Reception: 315 and 433 MHz
- Interface: Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Warranty: 1 year
Compliance and Restrictions
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.