B&J 932002-U-390 Steel Shot Grit 4″ Carbide Contour Wheel 390 SSG (16 Grit)
Nickel-free Carbides: Previously, the use of Nickel for the grit of Steel Shot Grit Carbides was unavoidable. However, nickel is harmful to health and pollutes the environment. Therefore, B&J has developed a new production method that entirely abandons nickel without reducing the performance of the tools in any way.
Steel Shot Grit (SSG): B&J offers a wide selection of most common tools in Steel Shot Grit. These tools are very popular for sensitive buffings, e.g. for the inside/innerliner buffing of tires. It’s smooth and uniform grit surface provides an even and clean texture.
- Flared Contour Wheels properly match the shape of the tire
- Provides wide, level contact with surface
- Efficient use of the entire tool
- Easier to use with less operator fatigue
- Reduced buffing time
- Comparable to Rubberhog RH-129P
For Retread Use:
- Designed for shoulder and sidewall preparation
- Used on manual or automatic sidewall buffers
- Fast and effective removal of oxidized rubber
- Provides a uniform texture maximizing rubber-to-rubber bond
- Used with or without traditional wire brushes
- Excellent durability, reducing your cost per buff
- Diameter: 4″
- Height: 1.50″
- Arbor Hole: 3/4″
- Steel Shot Grit: 390 SSG (similar to 16 Grit)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.