B&J 932003-230 Steel Shot Grit 3″ Carbide Contour Wheel 230 SSG (36 Grit)
Nickel-free Carbides: Previously, the use of Nickel for the grit of Steel Shot Grit Carbides was unavoidable. However, nickel is harmful to health and pollutes the environment. Therefore, B&J has developed a new production method that entirely abandons nickel without reducing the performance of the tools in any way.
Steel Shot Grit (SSG): B&J offers a wide selection of most common tools in Steel Shot Grit. These tools are very popular for sensitive buffings, e.g. for the inside/innerliner buffing of tires. It’s smooth and uniform grit surface provides an even and clean texture.
- Flared Contour Wheels properly match the shape of the tire
- Provides wide, level contact with surface
- Efficient use of the entire tool
- Easier to use with less operator fatigue
- Reduced buffing time
- Comparable to Rubberhog RH-114
- Diameter: 3″
- Height: 1.25″
- Arbor Hole: 3/8″
- Steel Shot Grit: 230 SSG (similar to 36 Grit)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.